Tuesday 24 March 2009

Baskets!

My baskets have arrived and they are gorgeous! (Remember I said I wanted one for the front porch area to help with the clutter situation there?). Am so pleased with them. Both are a great size and shape and are fully lined in a nice terracotta calico material. (Sorry forgot to take a picture of the inside - I will get better at this!). I got them from a company called Terracotta Spice - if I could work out how to do a link to their website- I would! (lol)

Anyway, the smaller of the 2 is now in situ at the bottom of the stairs in the front porch. This will be a catch-all for anything which should not be in the rooms downstairs and has to find its way back upstairs!




The larger of the 2 baskets is now in the small tv room at the back of the house. I will use this to store any toys which are kept in this room (more about this room later!). The basket is pretty sturdy and it can even double-up as a coffee table when needed. How efficient!



Anyway must fly - I have a wardrobe to de-clutter!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your comment... It's lovely to hear from new people. I would like to join your little girls pack... that sounds so much fun. I think at the planning meeting I need to be firm, I feel bad that parents are paying for their children so do nothing... I know it's not cheap either.
    Lovely baskets... I could do with clutter help too.... your house looks very neat..unlike mine!! :)

    ReplyDelete