Tuesday 10 March 2009

Day 1 - Small Area = Big Impact!

The front porch area is a clutter hot-spot!

I thought this would be a good place to start de-cluttering and sorting. I figured it wouldn't take too long and that the difference would be noticed immediately.

Believe it or not, I actually have shoe-storage by the front door (hidden behind the alcove to the left). You will see this in the after picture.

I have ordered a big(ish) lidded storage basket for the area where the parcel and the blue rucksack are. This will be a good collection point for anything which needs to be placed somewhere else in the house (as it is by the foot of the stairs). It should be here in a few days!

My aim for this area was to get it back to the bright, light and clutter free area it once was!

No comments:

Post a Comment