Saturday 7 March 2009

The Starting Point

Ok, I have left it long enough. I need to get organised, seriously organised. Having trawled the internet looking for inspiration, I stumbled across 2 blogs which have really inspired me to get going! The Linen Cupboard and Cleaning Up The Clutter - so thanks!

For the past 12 months I have been dogged by ill-health (it's ongoing, but being managed) and I have fallen way behind with everything and somehow somewhere along the way I have lost my motivation. However, as of today I have resolved to start again and create a clean and organised home for my family.

I have no excuse - I only work 3 days a week and have four full days in a row to create a clean, organised and healthy home!

So here goes! This is the starting point. If anyone wants to follow my journey that would be great, I need all the help I can get!

I am very new to this blogging lark but I will try to post as often as I can (without it getting in the way of the task in hand).

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting Cleaning Up the Clutter. I am so honored to read that my blog inspired you! It is hard to clean when we have a lot going on in our life, whether that is because of illness, work or a million other possible reasons. You can do it though! I truly believe anyone can get their house organized by spending just a little bit of focused time cleaning every day. Blogging about it really helps keep my motivated. Best wishes to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so thrilled - I have a follower already! Barb from Cleaning Up Clutter, thank you! I am sincerely hoping that blogging will keep me motivated. I can't wait to get started.......oh! and your kitchen looks lovely, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I'm happy it's done. Now I've got to move on to the rest of the house.

    ReplyDelete